Business & Commercial Law
The world of business and commerce is ever evolving and doing so at increasing pace. As such you will need lawyers who are not only familiar with the regulatory aspects that affect your business but who truly understand and appreciate every aspect of your enterprise and its development and evolution so that the advice you receive both protects your business from a legal view point and also promotes and protects your commercial ambitions.
We can help you protect and advance your various business and commercial interests. Whether you are a local small business or a multinational corporation we can assist you in ensuring that your business dealings comply with the applicable legal framework at the most cost effective and profitable way for you.
Further, with our extensive contacts in the Middle East and our own in-house Arabic speaking lawyers we have developed a service directed at assisting those trading in energy products. Our services in this regard are available to both private and state owned corporations.
The areas with which we can support you include:
- company formation (on-shore and off-shore)
- partnership agreements
- preparing sale of goods and services agreements (domestic and international)
- joint ventures
- intellectual property rights
- oil and gas exploration and development agreements
- advising on local, regional and international regulations
- most aspects of national and international property transaction
For more information please contact: email@example.com